Evacuation routes from the
Perry Nuclear Power Plant
In case of meltdown:
- Listen for instructions on a local Emergency Broadcast System station.
- Prepare your home for a three-day absence: Turn off appliances and lights. Be sure all air conditioners and fans are off. Lock windows and doors.
- Gather the people in your home. Do not try to pick up children or relatives in schools, hosptials or nursing homes.
- Pack necessities.
- Put the green "We have been notified" card in a window facing the street.
- Leave when advised. Use one car per family. Close all car windows and vents.
Source: Emergency Preparedness Information packet sent to residents near the Perry Nuclear Power Plant.
Back to top
3500 Lorain Avenue, Suite 301, Cleveland OH 44113