Meetings of public agencies
Here are the regular, monthly meeting times of agencies that are shaping our region. (Call to confirm, as times and locations sometimes change.)
- Cleveland-Cuyahoga County Port Authority, 101 Erieside Ave. Cleveland, 216-241-8004. Friday of first full week at 10 a.m.
- Cleveland Metroparks, 4101 Fulton Parkway, Cleveland, 216-351-6300. Second and fourth Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- Cuyahoga County Planning Commission, 323 Lakeside Ave. West, Cleveland, 216-443-3700. Second Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.
- Cuyahoga Soil Water Conservation District, 6100 West Canal Road, Valley View, 216-524-6580 ext. 10
- Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA), 1240 W. 6th St., Cleveland, 216-566-5187. Second and fourth Tuesdays at 9 a.m.
- Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA), 1299 Superior Ave., Cleveland, 216-241-2414. Board meeting second Friday at 10 a.m. Transportation Advisory Committee third Friday at 10 a.m.
- Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, 3826 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, 216-881-6600. First and third Thursdays at 12:30 p.m.
Back to top
3500 Lorain Avenue, Suite 301, Cleveland OH 44113
Back to Calendar